Friday, February 27, 2009

Off to the "Races"!

Well, today we're off to Cowtown! I'm thinking of it as more of a "fun run" than a race, with no specific goal time in mind (truly, I'm really thinking this). My goals for the weekend are to:
  1. Have many laughs with our best buddies.
  2. Get across the finish line in one piece (I heard the course has a lot of turns and elevation changes).
  3. Kiss and hug on my cutie pie nephew, Brody Parker.
  4. Tell stories and giggle with his big sisters, Brileigh and Kamryn.
  5. Go on a run with my sis (Sunday before church, Sis?).
  6. Not overeat and undermine the good week of eating I've had so far (but at the same time, enjoy a few indulgences).
Adios!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you! Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you and enjoy your fun run!!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete