Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 4 of 5: Cowtown 10k (Now 5k) Training Report

T: 3m (did 1 mile on elliptical, 1 mile on treadmill, and biked for 10 minutes + strength)
W: Strength (nope)
F: Strength (ran 2m on the treadmill + strength)
Sa: 8m (uh-uh)

As you can see, running just wasn't on my priority list this week. I had a lot of evening activities this week, and I just didn't prioritize getting up in the morning. Not much else to say other than that!

In other news, I signed up for a free trial of Weight Watchers this morning. I've done it before, but I'm trying again. I say "I want to lose weight", but at the same time, I'm not very deliberate about what I eat. I figure this will give me something to shoot for each week. I'm better when I follow some sort of plan/rules. We'll see. I'll post about it each week and see where it leads. Maybe the "shame" of posting will hold me accountable? (Yeah--b/c that worked so well with running this week!)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! You are not big though. Stop beating yourself up!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete