Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picture You at Your Goal Weight (Virtual Model)

I found this new thing I thought was pretty neat! You can create a "virtual model" of yourself. There are several sites that do this, but I like Land's End. Their purpose is to enable you to virtually try on their clothes. I'm using it for a different purpose...

I created pictures of me at my current weight...

And pictures of me at my goal weight (shedding just 10% of my body weight)...I'm using them for motivation! I'm going to Kauai in April (because I have the most generous sis ever!!), and I'd like to shape up before then!

You should try it. You can customize hair color, style, etc. Kinda quirky, but fun nonetheless!

4 comments:

  1. You have got to be kidding!! I wouldn't want anybody to see me. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goal arms look marvelous. Sausage sticks----NO MORE!!! Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete