Monday, April 6, 2009

Weight Watchers Report: Weeks 5 and 6 of 8

Weight Watchers? What Weight Watchers? I am officially off plan, with no desire to go back on. That's $65 I will never get back.

This is the second time I've done this. Second. It took about 3 weeks last time for me to permanently fall of the wagon, too.

This is what I do. I get all fired up for a weight loss plan. I do really well for a week or 2, I wane the third week, and by the fourth week, I can't recall what I got so worked up about. I mean---even being in a bathing suit for a full week is not even motivating me!

So...weeks 7 and 8 of the Weight Watchers report won't follow.

Maybe sometime soon I will work through why I fall off plan, but for now, I've concluded it takes an awful lot of energy to feel bad about your body and do something about it. And for the moment at least, I'm sick of expending my energy that way. I will continue to try to exercise consistently, and try to eat better, but 21 points a day ain't happening. Not now anyway....

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Min---I agree--try have a sister and mam that weigh about 90 pounds--always makes me feel bad about my body--I to have decided i am going to be healthly--but I am tried of worrying about it!--See ya this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your openness and honesty. There's something about calorie restriction that brings me down, too. You made it a lot further than me -- a few weeks ago, I tried to track my calories and made it 2 1/2 DAYS! Good for you for focusing on healthy eating and exercise; that's the best thing for your body long-term, anyway.

    ReplyDelete