Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Blaze!

If it wouldn't be so obvious it was me, I would kidnap this little feller! I love/adore/cannot get over the miracle of all of my nieces and nephews, but there's just something about Blaze-r (love calling him that b/c we've always called my little brother Heath-er). Maybe it's because he's my little brother's, and I admire how my little brother beats to his own drum (even when others don't like the music he's making). Maybe it's because Blaze is #8, and I want to make a fuss about him because 1) he deserves to be fussed over and 2) I can sympathize with the thought of being psyched about having your first and realizing it's old news to everyone else. Not really sure. I just know I am C-R-A-Z-Y about him! This precious thing turns one today, and I couldn't be more thrilled that's he's in our family! Love you, little buddy!

1 comment: