Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weight Watchers Report: Week 2 of 8

Weigh In -1
Total -3

I lost my mind! Not really, but I read that the human brain weighs 3 pounds, and I've lost 3 pounds so far so I've kind of "lost my mind".

I had a good week. I stayed on track through the week and planned to save plenty of points for the weekend since we were on a different schedule than we're used to. I did goof up on Sunday night because we went out to eat, and I hadn't planned on that. Not only did we go out to eat, but we ate Mexican food, and I had too many chips and ordered enchiladas instead of something better for me like fajitas.

I'm working on not letting those goof ups be a reason to scrap the whole weight loss plan though. I tend to do that. To meet my goal, I need to lose 3 pounds every 2 weeks, and I'm right on track. Still, when I "mess up", it makes me feel the urge to scrap the whole thing and go back to my overeating ways.

Funny how mess ups happen. We ate Mexican food on Friday night, and I did great. I had only a few chips (I think 3), and 1 fajita. But last night...the willpower just didn't win out! Oh, well. 3 pounds is 3 pounds. It's time to work on another 1.5 this week. I'm 1/4 of the way to my first goal. I need to look at it that way.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for not letting one bad meal ruin your entire diet. For a diet to become a lifestyle, I think we have to have some "mess-ups." It is not like you are over-indulging every day. Plus, what would life be like without enchiladas every once in a while??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on 3 pounds!!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl--I lost my mind a long time ago--but I think I probably gained three pounds in the process!!!--Keep it up--girl--Are you liking weight watchers?? I still need to lose last 7 pounds from Blaze--probably could lose a few more than that!

    ReplyDelete