Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Losing in the Championship is Better Than Not Playing in the Championship.

We had such a fun weekend at the Big 12 Women's Basketball Tournament! There were 11 games over 4 days. Mom and Lori caught 10 of them, and I caught 8 of them. Lots of basketball! We saw so many buzzer beaters, and we got to see the Aggies play 3 times. We watched them beat K State in a close call, upset OU, and then finally fall to the Baylor Bears. The loss in the championship was disappointing, but losing in the championship is better than not playing in it! Mom and Lori got duded up in Aggie gear with me, and I even had them "sawing Varsity's horns off" during the fight song! I had to capture the moment on my camera phone:


Amidst all the basketball, we mixed in some shopping, visiting with my husband's precious aunt, a pedicure, and a delicious birthday dinner at Ted's. It was a wonderful weekend--love you, Mom and Sis!

2 comments:

  1. Love you too and can't wait for more weekends with just the 3 of us. I enjoy them more than you will ever know. Memories Memories are all we will have to hold on one day so let's make lots more of them. I love you SIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your mom and sis have finally come over to the side of the good guys!

    ReplyDelete