Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Favorites of 2008

Before I welcome 2009, I wanted to post some of my favorite memories of 2008:

My 30th birthday in Taos with Jonathan...

New York city with my mom to celebrate our birthdays...

High School Musical on Ice with my nieces...

My new nephew, Blaze, and my new nieces, Kinley and Kassidy...

Hanging out with my mom and sis in Dallas (only a pic my heart took to remember it by).

Celebrating Jonathan's birthday in Chicago...

Hiking in Taos with Jonathan and Sprouse folks...

Spending 4th of July with Jonathan's niece and nephew...

Having my nieces and nephews spend the night...

Going to Kansas City for the 99th Division WWII convention with Jonathan's dad and grandmother...

Going to Albuquerque with David and Christine to watch the Ags...

Vacationing with Mom and Dad in South Dakota...

Going to Oktoberfest in Angelfire with David and Christine...

Starting to run and training with Jonathan...

Starting to run and going to races with friends...


Starting to run and rediscovering that there really is no one quite like a sister...

Spending holidays with family (loads of pics my heart took to remember them by).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, I love checking it everyday!!!! I love you, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete