Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Yep, 'tis the season of giving thanks, spending time with family, and gluttony!

We're doing something a little different this year---participating in a Turkey Trot. A what? A Turkey Trot! Many towns sponsor fun runs on Thanksgiving Day so you can get out into your community, run with your neighbors, and start your day of indulgence off with some exercise. Jonathan and I, my sis, my little brother and his wife Amber are all running in it. Should be a great way to spend time together, do something good for our hearts, and mitigate the copious amounts of calories we will inevitably consume!

To find a run in your area check out the Turkey Trot race locator at active.com.


Happy Turkey Day!


1 comment:

  1. I hope the Turkey Trot went well! If you ate like I did, you needed to run about 87 miles to burn off all the calories!

    ReplyDelete