Monday, September 8, 2008

Week 4 of 12: Half Training Report

T: 3.5 m on treadmill
W: 2 m pace--skipped
R: 3.5 m outside
Sa: 5 m

Well, Tuesday's 3.5m on the treadmill went better than I thought. I swore I wouldn't do more than 3m on a treadmill, but turns out that when the alarm goes off at 5:30am, the treadmill at lunch doesn't seem all that bad. I didn't get around to my 2m pace this week, but didn't really feel the effects of skipping thank goodness. The 5m run on Saturday went better than last week's though I was a little disappointed in the pace. It is really cooling off, and I love being out with a chill in the air! I hope it gets cool enough to ward off the mosquitoes---I got attacked on Saturday's run! But at least I didn't swallow a bug like Jonathan did. Really nasty!

This next week will be tough to work all the runs in as we're going on vacation with my parents to SD, and I'm busy getting things lined out at work for my absence. 6 miles is coming up on Wednesday--yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment